Workout Mix Music Player app uses third-party libraries for some specific functions, and free images to improve the UI design. The complete list of contributors is listed below.
Third party libraries
Workout Mix Music Player uses some third party libraries. I want to thank the authors for making them publicly available, and for taking the effort to support and enhance them over the time.
- LTransitionImageView, a view with embedded transitions, by Luka Gabrić
- HCSStarRatingView, a custom control to easily show the five star rating images, by Hugo Sousa
- MarqueeLabel, a UILabel subclass that adds a scrolling marquee effect when the text of the label outgrows the available width, by Charles Powel
- MGSwipeTableCell, an easy to use UITableViewCell subclass that allows to display swipeable buttons with a variety of transitions, by Imanol Fernandez.
Background images are based on photos picked from the Unsplash website, that publish free high-resolution photos to be used for any purpose. The authors are:
- Mountain bike on a hill: photo by Jared Weiss on Unsplash.
- Girl running by the Brooklyn Bridge: photo by Francesco Gallarotti on Unsplash.
- Man jogging along the side of a mountain: photo by Brian Erickson on Unsplash.
- Girl running along the seaside: photo by Filip Mroz on Unsplash.
All icons from flaticon.com, made by or derived from the art of: